Welcome!

If you are interested in contacting me, join me at Facebook where you can add me as a neighbor for games, receive Tarot Readings, and even get in on free contests I offer! You can read my 200+ feedback for Tarot Readings on LivePerson. If you would like a Tarot Reading, please order a Reading on my site or contact me on Facebook!





Get my Newsletter!

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter!
For Email Newsletters you can trust

What elements of the blog that I have up currently do you enjoy?

Sunday, August 8, 2010

What Do YOU Want to See?

I wanted to thank those of you that voted in last week's poll! I found out a lot of people are most worried about their job/career and others about finances. So this week I created a new poll asking what you want to see more of on my blog. You can find it on the right side of the page! Select as many as you would like!

I even want to invite you to post here if you have a suggestion for what you want to see more of. So if it doesn't appear on the list, let me know! Or if there is something specific, let me know exactly what it is! Let's say you want advice on relationships when it comes to dating when you both have kids. Or let me know if you want something specific like what the Nine of Cups means when it comes to relationships.

I hope to use all of your suggestions in future blog posts. Just by voting you will help me make choices on my upcoming articles! Thanks, everyone!

Beautiful Blessings,
Natasha <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here!