Welcome!

If you are interested in contacting me, join me at Facebook where you can add me as a neighbor for games, receive Tarot Readings, and even get in on free contests I offer! You can read my 200+ feedback for Tarot Readings on LivePerson. If you would like a Tarot Reading, please order a Reading on my site or contact me on Facebook!





Get my Newsletter!

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter!
For Email Newsletters you can trust

What elements of the blog that I have up currently do you enjoy?

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tarot Tutoring Now Available!

Some of you may have seen the page I post on occasion about Tarot Tutoring. I have actually cut the prices in half for the tutoring sessions as I know a lot of people have a tight budget but would like some help. These tutoring sessions aren't to be used to teach you Tarot from the ground up; please contact me if you are interested in learning Tarot, though! These are to be used when you have questions about Tarot, need some help interpreting cards, have confusion with some cards, or want some meanings for cards. It's great if you're learning Tarot by yourself and want to consult with me with questions you have along the way.

The cheapest tutoring session I have available is a one-time session of half an hour (30 minutes) for $15. These sessions can't be used partially (you can't divide it up into 2 15 minute sessions) and you must let me know ahead of time. To see a full list of prices and packages available, please click here.

All you need is a deck of cards; the cards must be based off of the Rider-Waite-Smith tradition. They don't have to be those Cards, but they must be based off of it. I'll post a few common decks that mostly-follow the tradition at the end of this page. Trust me, there are thousands; these are just a few. If you're unsure of what tradition your deck follows, just let me know the deck and I'll tell you. =]

There is more information on Tarot Tutoring at this link. As I said before, if you are interested in learning Tarot from the ground up or want a clean slate, let me know and I'll give you quotes for lessons. =] Keep in mind all tutoring sessions are private and conducted through an IM service.

Please contact me on Facebook if you have any questions about this or would like one!

Beautiful Blessings,
Natasha <3

Here are just a few common decks that follow the Rider-Waite-Smith tradition. The deck I use most of the time is the Gilded Tarot (the first two); the first is the original deck set and the second is another but same deck. Keep in mind these are just a few. Search Amazon.com for tarot card decks Not all decks are on Amazon, but some are; just as not all the decks on Amazon are Rider-Waite-Smith-based.

         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here!