Welcome!

If you are interested in contacting me, join me at Facebook where you can add me as a neighbor for games, receive Tarot Readings, and even get in on free contests I offer! You can read my 200+ feedback for Tarot Readings on LivePerson. If you would like a Tarot Reading, please order a Reading on my site or contact me on Facebook!





Get my Newsletter!

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter!
For Email Newsletters you can trust

What elements of the blog that I have up currently do you enjoy?

Monday, October 11, 2010

Inner Temple of Witchcraft: Feeling Energy

Often people ask me "How do you feel Energy?" There are several different types of Energy. In Christopher Penczak's book "The Inner Temple of Witchcraft" he speaks for 4 main types (as far as Metaphysics is concerned):
  1. Personal
  2. Earth
  3. Sky
  4. Divine
I can't go much more into detail about what each of them is, but with a little research I'm sure you can figure it out! I highly recommend purchasing this wonderful book, though, as it offers much information and many Exercises to try out!















So, you're curious on how to feel Energy. Now you have to remember when we use the word "feel" here we aren't meaning something you can feel like when you touch a table. Instead it may come to you as a tingly feeling or just a strong "sense" that the Energy is there. I present an Exercise to you today to help you feel this Spiritual Energy. Once again, I recommend purchasing this book so you get more information that I can offer in this post. To know what to look for, you may feel a change in temperature (slightly, of course), a tingly sensation, a magnetic push or pull (slightly), pressure, texture, or even a pins-and-needles feeling.

You may ask "Natasha, why do I have to care about feeling Energy?" Well, my personal response to this is that if you want to practice Witchcraft or enhance your Psychic Abilities . . . this is necessary. As Christiopher Penczak says: "Once you feel it, you will be able to manipulate this energy through your will and intent. This is a fundamental building block for magick and psychic development."

So how do you "feel" this Energy? Well here are three easy steps:
  1. Hold out your hands and keep them about 3 feet apart, palms facing each other. What information do you receive from your hands? Don't try to create the information but rather accept it. You may close your eyes if you wish.
  2. Slowly, move your hands closer together and feel the sensation that happens. What changes? Do you feel things in waves or layers? If so, this is your Aura (your Energy Body). You may rub your hands together a bit to make them more sensitive before trying this as rubbing them together increases your hands' sensitivity.
  3. Once you have finished, wipe your hands together (like you would if you were getting excess water off). This will remove any other Energies you might have picked up. It's a good idea to do this wiping motion after every exercise that involves working with Energy (a helluva lot).
I hope you will share your experiences with me through a comment or your own blog post! You can even message me on Facebook to share! I will be posting my personal experience with this Exercise later! Enjoy!

Beautiful Blessings,
Natasha <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here!