Welcome!

If you are interested in contacting me, join me at Facebook where you can add me as a neighbor for games, receive Tarot Readings, and even get in on free contests I offer! You can read my 200+ feedback for Tarot Readings on LivePerson. If you would like a Tarot Reading, please order a Reading on my site or contact me on Facebook!

Get my Newsletter!

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter!
For Email Newsletters you can trust

What elements of the blog that I have up currently do you enjoy?

Saturday, October 16, 2010

75% Off Readings and 25% Donation to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure Foundation!

I have 37 auctions up on eBay with various Readings starting as low as $1.25! There is only one of each Reading available. Each Reading is marked down 75% from it's normal price. This is to bring in more bidders and it is also for a good cause! 25% of the final fee will go toward the Susan G. Komen for the Cure Foundation where the money will be put to use to come up with a cure for Breast Cancer. Each sold Reading is guaranteed to donate at least $1 so if 25% is under $1, I will donate $1 anyway! It's Breast Cancer Awareness month so support others by bidding on auctions or by sharing with friends the links! Yes, I DO have $100 Readings available for just $25!

It doesn't cost you anything to sign up or use eBay! Enjoy bidding on Readings and feeling competitive with other bidders. Jump on in! Remember that 25% goes to a good cause. The other 75% goes toward the bills I have piling up, haha!

Bookmark this post and view it often to see what updates there are on your favorite auctions! Check out all 37 auctions below!











































































Good luck and happy bidding!

Beautiful Blessings,
Natasha <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here!