Welcome!

If you are interested in contacting me, join me at Facebook where you can add me as a neighbor for games, receive Tarot Readings, and even get in on free contests I offer! You can read my 200+ feedback for Tarot Readings on LivePerson. If you would like a Tarot Reading, please order a Reading on my site or contact me on Facebook!





Get my Newsletter!

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter!
For Email Newsletters you can trust

What elements of the blog that I have up currently do you enjoy?

Sunday, October 3, 2010

October Tarotscopes

Up until October 10th I will be offering October Tarotscopes for clients for $5! I use 6 cards for each Tarotscope and what it touches on is the luck of the draw---literally! It is meant to be a brief outlook on the month of October, add a bit of mysticism to your month, and be entertaining! Think of it like a mysterious Reading from a Fortune Teller in her gypsy caravan. It isn't anything in-depth (like a full Reading) but is great for a little, fun forecast similar to that which you might read in a magazine's Horoscope section.

So, ready for a personalized Tarotscope that will be about a paragraph long to give you a brief look at the month? What will your Tarotscope focus on? Romance? Finances? Success? Desire? Travel? Or something else? It can be anything that the Cards throw out at me! It will soon be Halloween! It's the perfect time of the year to get a Tarotscope or a Reading! You never know; I may just be so eerily accurate that it creeps you out beyond belief. It may be the biggest scare of the year! This is the one time out of the year where you have an excuse to get a Reading; it's Halloween!



Where would you like the Tarotscope sent?


Have a question about a Tarotscope? Contact me on Facebook!

Beautiful Blessings,
Natasha <3

P.S. This is not a full, detailed Reading. To receive one, please go to my "Purchase a Reading" page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here!