Welcome!

If you are interested in contacting me, join me at Facebook where you can add me as a neighbor for games, receive Tarot Readings, and even get in on free contests I offer! You can read my 200+ feedback for Tarot Readings on LivePerson. If you would like a Tarot Reading, please order a Reading on my site or contact me on Facebook!





Get my Newsletter!

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter!
For Email Newsletters you can trust

What elements of the blog that I have up currently do you enjoy?

Sunday, October 24, 2010

T.A.R.O.T. = The Advantageous Realm Of Tarot

I have a new blog all about Tarot! It features my Daily Tarot Readings, information on Tarot, Tarot news, stories relating to Tarot, and more! It's 100% Tarot . . . 100% of the time! This blog will still be up and running, though! Some posts may be duplicates if I feel it's good for both blogs. I may also come out with another blog soon just relating to life. I have a lot of stuff going on and it'd be nice to blog it just to talk about it . . . even if nobody is listening. Haha!

Anyway, enjoy! I already have two posts up there now so please go check it out! Click here to enter The Advantageous Realm Of Tarot!

Beautiful Blessings,
Natasha <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here!