Welcome!

If you are interested in contacting me, join me at Facebook where you can add me as a neighbor for games, receive Tarot Readings, and even get in on free contests I offer! You can read my 200+ feedback for Tarot Readings on LivePerson. If you would like a Tarot Reading, please order a Reading on my site or contact me on Facebook!





Get my Newsletter!

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter!
For Email Newsletters you can trust

What elements of the blog that I have up currently do you enjoy?

Monday, October 11, 2010

Inner Temple of Witchcraft: Ball of Energy

Once you're able to feel the Energy from your body, you may wonder "Oh, that's nice and all, Natasha . . . but what the hell am I to do with it?" While there is so much to do with your Energy . . . it's best to take baby steps and start small so you can control and direct your Energy. Once again, I highly recommend purchasing the book that I am reading from--The Inner Temple of Witchcraft by Christopher Panczak--because it offers so much information (more than I can tell you) and really works with you to develop your Psychic Abilities and begin working with Witchcraft. This is definitely one of the best books I have ever read; this man definitely knows his stuff!














So what you're going to want to do is start out like you did at the beginning of our previous Exercise on Feeling Energy. I recommend taking a moment to relax and calm yourself; it takes a minute and won't hurt to try. Then, you'll want to follow these steps:
  1. Put your hands 6 inches apart, palms facing each other. Imagine that you are holding a ball of Energy. Think of it like a ball of nothing . . . but you're filling it with your own Energy from your hands.
  2. Every time you breathe out, imagine it being Energy coming out of your palms as well as your mouth. Each time the ball fills with more and more Energy. Can you feel it fill up with your Energy? Act as if the Energy changes; make the ball of Energy get thicker and more solid.
  3. When you feel the ball of Energy between your hands is "solid" just have a ball (no pun intended) and play with it! Shrink it in size or make it bigger! Pretend to stretch it out or morph it into a shape. The Energy will respond to what you want.
  4. When you're done, bring your hands together and pretend you're a sponge absorbing the Energy. As we finished up last time, wipe your hands together to remove the excess Energy.
 You may think you're just playing pretend but this is how Energy responds to our thoughts. If you think it, it'll happen!  In time, you'll be able to pull the Energy from all around you instead of using just your own. Some time down the road you can even give the ball of Energy an intent or purpose by "charging" it to do something such as heal or you can give it to someone or some place. But that's later on down the road! You can even try this out with friends to see if you can feel his or her Energy and how your Energies interact together!

I'll be posting my personal experience with this, soon! =]

Beautiful Blessings,
Natasha <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here!