Welcome!

If you are interested in contacting me, join me at Facebook where you can add me as a neighbor for games, receive Tarot Readings, and even get in on free contests I offer! You can read my 200+ feedback for Tarot Readings on LivePerson. If you would like a Tarot Reading, please order a Reading on my site or contact me on Facebook!





Get my Newsletter!

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter!
For Email Newsletters you can trust

What elements of the blog that I have up currently do you enjoy?

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Book of Shadows: Ball of Energy

So now it's time to take a few minutes to play around with Energy and create a ball. To get some basic step-by-step instructions on how to do this for yourself, click here! First I am going to take a minute to relax my mind and get comfortable as I sit down. Oh, yeah, I'm unbuttoning my pants too because this particular pair of jeans kills me!

Now, remember for this Exercise that it will be quite short but I should be able to visualize Energy by creating a ball. Then I can play around with it and form it into whatever I would like! So I am going to visualize a ball of Energy being created between my hands by holding them six inches apart. I'll imagine this filling up more and more with my Energy as I exhale. I will then try playing with it by making it larger or smaller. Once I am done I will imagine my hands absorbing the Energy and will wipe them to remove excess Energy. Afterward, I'll post my findings below!

I noticed as I concentrated on filling this ball with my Energy that my Clairaudience opened up more briefly. It was fun to shrink the ball and enlarge it. I even trying pulling on it like taffy. It moved with me, however I wanted it to.

This is a very short post and there aren't any pictures to share. But hopefully we can get some more exciting Exercises to do soon!

Beautiful Blessings,
Natasha <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here!