Welcome!

If you are interested in contacting me, join me at Facebook where you can add me as a neighbor for games, receive Tarot Readings, and even get in on free contests I offer! You can read my 200+ feedback for Tarot Readings on LivePerson. If you would like a Tarot Reading, please order a Reading on my site or contact me on Facebook!





Get my Newsletter!

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter!
For Email Newsletters you can trust

What elements of the blog that I have up currently do you enjoy?

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Reality Check: Procrastinate on Procrastination

This entire month I have been worried abut my finances due to not only having to pay two car insurance payments but also because I have to buy books for my college courses (which aren't cheap at all). I've been so worried to the point where I can't sleep at night and I feel almost as if I'm counting my pennies. But today, I realized I had made an error.

Yep, I calculated my insurance payments $100 more than it actually is. How? I'm not sure. I'm the smart mathematically-minded person that used to love the word "anti-differentiation" when I was in Advanced Placement Calculus back in high school. The thing is . . . I didn't calculate this budget in my mind just once, but repeatedly and I kept getting the same amount. So, what happened?

Well, I think what happened is my Spirit Guides kept messing with me so that I kept miscalculating my budget. Why? They wanted me to panic and they wanted me to worry so that they could teach me a lesson. I was worried sick to the point where I was desperate to get others to purchase Readings. I didn't spend too much time working at the beginning of the month and my guides taught me a lesson on this.

You see, I'm a procrastinator. They taught me that I can't procrastinate when it comes down to money. Why?Because I'll end up being in a tight financial situation. And, let me tell you, I'm done with that. Now that I know I have $100 more than I originally thought, I can relax a bit. And you better believe that starting on the 1st I'll be working my butt off! That way I won't be worrying at the end of the month for where I'm going to get the money to pay my car insurance.

You may wonder how I know it was my Spirit Guides. Well, I believe it was them (or one of them) because it was almost like a constant sign. As I said, I added this up multiple times and I am excellent at math so I'm not sure how I kept getting $100 more! Think of it as you noticing a detail in something for days or months only to realize one day that it is no longer there. I remember reading somewhere that a Tarot Reader saw a detail on a card she never noticed before and that detail added so much more information into the Reading that without that detail, the Reading would have been a flop. After the Reading, the lady was shuffling the deck and she saw the card fly out; the detail she had noticed just minutes prior wasn't even there! Definitely a sign, don't you think?

It's time for me to procrastinate on procrastination. Is there something in your life that you're procrastinating on and because of that you're feeling anxious and nervous? Well stop it and hop to it! This is a very random post, I understand, but I thought I would share it so that you can see one of my experiences.

Beautiful Blessings,
Natasha <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here!