Welcome!

If you are interested in contacting me, join me at Facebook where you can add me as a neighbor for games, receive Tarot Readings, and even get in on free contests I offer! You can read my 200+ feedback for Tarot Readings on LivePerson. If you would like a Tarot Reading, please order a Reading on my site or contact me on Facebook!





Get my Newsletter!

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter!
For Email Newsletters you can trust

What elements of the blog that I have up currently do you enjoy?

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Ultimate Quest Tarot Readings (Situation -- Don't Do -- Do)

Guaranteed to be one of the BEST Readings you will EVER have! You'll receive pages of information, pictures of the Cards, and more! You can choose how I shuffle and pick the Cards and even which deck I use! It is also meant to be interactive! To read about ALL it has to offer and to see pictures of the decks, check out this PDF file!

This particular Reading is $60 but for a LIMITED TIME only it is on sale for 50% off at just $30! Interested? Contact me on Facebook and we'll talk about it before you purchase.

Beautiful Blessings,
Natasha <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here!